Monday 2 November 2020

Mindful Monday

 

I spent today editing the 30 videos I made last week for the Mindful Classrooms programme that I have been working on.

At the time of going to press I teach yoga and mindfulness in four local primary schools, working with around 400 children a week, but I keep being asked for more. 

My new programme is a six week scheme of work where the children practise some form of mindfulness for five minutes or less every day.

After five changes of clothes to add variety to the videos I settled on my new favourite jumper from Cos.


I love that shade of blue - it reminds me of Greece, a place I have never been but hope to visit next year.


I wore it with my pre-loved Alexander McQueens from Luxe Collective.

I am back in two schools tomorrow and looking forward to seeing my students - I have really missed them over the half-term. But for how long will schools stay open?

I will take my own advice and enjoy the moments.

See you next time.


I wore:

Shoes: Alexander McQueen

Leggings: Dorothy Perkins

Jumper: Cos

4 comments:

  1. That is a lovely shade of blue! So pretty. I love your McQueen shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Two of my sons set up a business re-selling pre-loved designer clothing. I do get some discount!!!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely jumper and it looks great on you. The shoes are cute too.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...