Friday 6 November 2020

Haircut 100

 

 I have had a lockdown haircut!

My hairdresser sent me a message on Sunday after the lockdown news to say they would be extending the opening hours to anyone who wanted to use their services before the lockdown.

I have been heading to a one length cut for a while and I decided to go for it.

I am very pleased with the haircut. I went on my day off so it was nice to wear a dress to instead of leggings and this is one of my autumn favourites. 


Taking photos is still a work in progress!




Have a lovely weekend.

Today I wore:
Boots - Marks & Spencer
Dress - Wallis
Belt - TK Maxx


3 comments:

  1. Lovely hair cut (I never know what to do with my mop!) I noticed all the barbers and hairdressers in town on Wednesday had 'fully booked' signs up. My fella now has hair almost down to his bottom! Lulu x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks lovely! Good for you by being brave!
    The dress is really pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cut, Jane! It really suits your face! I tried a shorter "lob" in February and ended up growing it back out. Love your pretty dress - isn't it fun to wear "real" clothes?

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...