Monday 16 November 2020

Woodland Inspiration


After this inspiring walk around my local woods I had decided it was time to wear my autumn dress again.
 



I love the yellows and greens that are still around but it reminded me that I had some gardening to do.



After tidying up the pots and planting more bulbs I came inside for some cuddles with my daughter's dog who is staying with us this weekend.


Saturday night was spent watching the final two episodes of DNA on BBC 4 - what a  great thriller travelling around Denmark, Poland and Paris. The ending was just right too.




As Bud was going back today I needed something snuggly and this vest and cardigan from New Look is super warm and lovely to touch.
After a family roast we retired to the sitting room to binge watch three episodes of The Crown. I'm not sure I am enjoying it as much as the last three seasons but I will stick with it.
Monday will be spent planning for the rest of the week and cleaning and tidying which I find very therapeutic.

I'm over halfway through my NaNoWriMo novel or should I say ramblings which is pleasing as I found it a struggle last week but I won't give up.
Have a good week.

Jane




 

3 comments:

  1. The print on you dress echoes the Autumnal leaves in the woods perfectly! loving the gardening outfit and your daughter's adorable dog.
    I shall watch DNA once we've rewatched all of Spooks. The Crown doesn't appeal but we only have Freeview so we wouldn't be able to watch it anyway! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on NaNoWriMo! I know people who've done that. Your autumn picture is lovely. Aw, snuggling with a dog or cat is the best!

    I have been meaning to watch The Crown (it's on Netflix)!

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...