Tuesday 3 November 2020

If I Could Turn Back Time

 Today was Tuesday, November 3rd and when I started this blog in 2009, it was also a Tuesday and I wore this outfit.


I loved that top and red is one of my favourite colours.
You can read the post here.
That day I was getting ready for one of my writing projects to be finalised and I was also working as a writer in residence at a men's prison. 

My children were then 9,12,14 and 18.
It was such a busy time - how on earth did she do it?
Today I was teaching most of the day in two different schools - 10 yoga and mindfulness classes in total.


The theme of our sessions was gratitude and I am thankful, that despite the lockdown, the schools still want me - even if I do look like a welder channeling my inner Flashdance vibe.




But today I am also thankful to my 2009 self who was never afraid to pursue projects that made her soul sing.
Here's to the next 11 years, wherever they may take me.


7 comments:

  1. I love looking back and getting that perspective on my life. I remember that top, although not that post - Lorena who commented on it is still posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check Lorena's blog. I am so much enjoying looking back and moving forward.

      Delete
  2. I remember that top!
    I've never been much good at looking back and reflecting although I do enjoy a trip through the blog archives to remind myself of my travels especially as I know we won't be going to India in January. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are posting again. We need connection at the moment so badly. You write so very well please keep going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean I have only just found these comments today. I am so glad to see another familiar blogging face. I will be over to you soon. X

      Delete
  4. I have wanted to go to India for many years and so far it hasn't been possible. I was supposed to be going to Kerala in January but that won't happen so thankfully I have your blog to keep me going. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rocking that Visor! When I think back on previous work/ life phases I also think 'how did I do that!'. That you managed it all should make you proud x

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...