Saturday 14 November 2020

That Was The Week That Was

 Well What A Week!


It started off a little cool and I decided to wear my new to me Karen Millen jumper from eBay that warmed me up a bit with its autumnal hues.


The colours reminded me of me new favourite coffee label and also inspired me to make  a hearty slowcooker Indian curry.




Having a meal ready was pretty handy for when I finished teaching my Zoom Yoga class. and was starving. It was so lovely seeing everyone including one of my 70 year old students who is back on her mat after a three week battle with Covid 19.


It isn't the most flattering image - not that I minded too much as tonight I heard the great news - we are getting a puppy. 

Actually the two sons who live with us are getting a new puppy so we will have all the cuddles and chaos without the cost. 
Perfect!
Here he is.



Meet Frankie.

I ended the week completing my MA application which took me much longer than I expected. So fingers crossed!



And now to get ready for the weekend - whatever that brings.

Have a good one everyone.

I wore:
Leggings - Sweaty Betty
Shirt - French Connection
Sweater - Karen Millen
Shoes - Nike



4 comments:

  1. Frankie is gorgeous, how exciting for all of you!
    I haven't made a slow cooker curry in ages. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a sweetie. I have used my slow cooker three times this week and now have a freezer full as I am the only veggie in the house.
      XX

      Delete
  2. I love Karen Millen's stuff - I have a couple of her pieces. What a cute puppy! Nice that you get all the visiting but none of the training/costs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love some Karen Millen. I have dresses and bags dating back 15 years - they must be vintage now. I tend to buy on ebay as they are good quality.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...