Wednesday 18 November 2020

Zoom Bloomers

 

Before I taught yoga full time I used to think how easy it would be to wear my yoga gear all day.

It is easy.

But it's very boring.

And at this time of the year it can be too hot or too cold.

And of course, it's that age thing too!

So I am exploring layers and wanted an extra layer while I did my planning and before I dashed off to this school to teach four classes of 30 children.


I can't take the credit for this idea.
I wanted a sleeveless jacket from a scarf and found this tutorial which was easy and brightened up this outfit.

Later, when I got home and changed, it was time to explore creating backgrounds on zoom for my Yin Yoga class tomorrow.
The theme is autumn and I thought I would try this photo.



It looked great when I was still.


But when I moved!!!


Not so good.

Ah well, back to the drawing board.


I wore:


Boots: Next

Leggings: Sweaty Betty

Top: French Connection

Scarf: Zara

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, headless Yoga! How funny! That's a great idea for the scarf. (I've been meaning to turn some shawls into kimono tops). Lulu x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Lulu,
      Yes I have just found another stack of scarves and can't wait to play. X

      Delete
  2. What a fun way to wear your scarf, and not just be yoga-wear head to toe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great way to wear a scarf and it looks beautiful on you! :)

    I have the same issues with zoom backgrounds too, haha!

    Hope you are having a great weekend :) We went out and did more Christmas shopping yesterday which was fun :)

    Away From The Blue | Handbag Gift Guide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it is back to the drawing board for me unless I stay still!

      Delete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...