Thursday 29 October 2020

Half Term Holiday Planning


As a yoga teacher my work is divided between teaching adults and children.

During term time I teach yoga and mindfulness in four primary schools, while my adult classes run year round.



Even though I am still teaching  six adults classes a week (in gyms and online),  half term still feels a bit like a holiday when I get the chance to do more of what cooking, writing, gardening and blogging.

Today I am working on plans for the next half-term which  means a halfway house outfit that I can move easily in without looking like I am in my gym gear.


These Dorothy Perkins faux leather leggings are perfect for dressing up or down and sooo easy to move in.
 




Today I wore:

Leggings: Dorothy Perkins

Shoes: Clarks

Vest: Sweaty Betty

Top: Lipsy

4 comments:

  1. You look awesome! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I’m digging those stretchy faux leather leggings, you look great! (I’ve been watching The Bridge and the fantastic Saga NorĂ©n wears leather pants –not many people can pull it off). I love your previous post about the farm, what a wonderful job for your husband to have and for you also to be involved with. Happy yoga-ing and hope you have a good half-term. Lulu x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lulu. I have never watched The Bridge - I must give it a go. X

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...