Sunday 18 October 2020

When Will I See You Again


I treated myself to a new shirt yesterday as it was the 10th anniversary of my dad's death and I needed cheering up.

To celebrate the life of the amazing man I was lucky enough to call dad we had a family zoom catch up and we took my mum out for dinner at the restaurant where my dad loved to eat.

Then it was back home to watch The Sinner - yes I am late to this party!

This weekend we have my lovely little grandoggy to look after but he is a little camera shy.


He is not a people pleaser.



He doesn't like to be told to pose to order.



And I love him all the more for that.

Today I wore:
Shoes - Clarks
Jeans - Marks and Spencer
Belt - TK Maxx
Top - Mint Velvet


 

7 comments:

  1. How lovely to see you again! Still looking gorgeous, too. The grandpuppy is a dream.
    I'm glad you were able to remember your dad yesterday. It was ten years since we lost Mum in May, I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a dream but a little tinker too.
      He doesn't suffer fools!
      I'm sorry about your mum - time seems to pass so quickly we just have to seize the day. X

      Delete
  2. Delighted to see you are blogging again, Jane, and really good to catch up on your news. Lots of water under the bridge since we last worked together...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There certainly has been, It doesn't seem that long since you came to prison with me. I miss working there, it was one of my favourite jobs.

      Delete
    2. The prison trip, yes! It was fascinating. Oddly enough I had another invitation to do a workshop there earlier this year but then the pandemic intervened.

      Delete
  3. What a sweet dog - he looks very cranky!

    Aw, time goes so quickly, doesn't it? I just passed 23 years since my dad died. Hugs to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are spot on - he can be a crank but a lovable one.
      Big hugs to too. X

      Delete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...