Wednesday 21 October 2020

eBay Hunter

 


During the lockdown I kept myself amused by trawling the BNWT section of eBay for anything in my size that I liked the look of but it had to be under £5.

These DKNY trousers caught my eye and the thrill I got for a £2.18 win was such a big one.

They fit perfectly and as I'm only 5ft 1in I expect that is the reason they were for sale.

I love the pockets and sporty stripy side panel.


After  my morning workout, I walked to my appointment to get my toe nails painted - an important part of my work when my toes are on show. As its my day off teaching I mooched around the shops, completed 10,000 steps and came home to potter, blog and plan some more.


But before I pop off to deliver some books to my local little library I wanted a close up of this top. 
I've had it almost 10 years and is probably my favourite top of all time. I just love the detail, the shape of the neckline and its so light to wear and wash. 


I hope you have a lovely day.
Today I wore:
DKNY Trousers from eBay
Top from a local charity shop
Shoes - Clarks - this season.



1 comment:

  1. Great score on the pants, Jane! I like that top - it has all the colours! I love little libraries - we have them all over my city, and I've gotten (and left) some cool books.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...