Sunday 25 October 2020

Wet Weekend

 


Just about got these photos taken before the rain came and it didn't stop for most of the day.



I have only got a small space in my wardrobe so I rotate my clothes each season and always get a shock when I discover some old favourites.
This denim shirt is about 7 years old and the boots about similar.



Today was a day of shopping, errands, foraging for pine cones for my daughter's Halloween display and charity shop book finds.


As Liverpool were playing and my husband and sons watching the match I snuggled down in my favourite chair with a great book and glass or 3 of red wine.




I wore:
Ankle Boots - Marks & Spencer
Leggings - Next
Vest - Next
Shirt - Top Sop


1 comment:

  1. I love rediscovering my lost treasures when I swap my closet over. I hope the rain has let up for you!

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...