Tuesday 13 April 2010

Preppy


I am loving the preppy look which is featured across the pages of this month's Marie Claire.
And when I did a wardrobe audit the other day I realised why - many of my clothes would fit into this style.
I love the denim blues, the creams, the whites, the crisp shirts, the stripes and the tans.
Not to mention my new Lexie satchel.
I am still not brave enough to bare my legs so these light tan boots do just the right job.

I wore:
Boots and Cardigan - Tesco
Skirt, shirt, bag and pendant - Marks and Spencer
Belt - Mexx

10 comments:

  1. I like the preppy look too, it's very classic and simple. And I LOVE this outfit today! this almost looks semi western too with the denim and the boots ;) and I am realy loving matching belt and boots lately... not in my budget though, i'm afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, too! And it is definitely very "you."

    ReplyDelete
  3. This preppy look is perfect on you. I love the color of your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great transitional outfit for this in-between weather - and chic-yet-comfy, too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preppy totally suits me... Love the bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am guessing you dare not bare your legs because it is still cold ?!
    Great adaptation :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favorite outfits of yours. SO chic and effortless, but totally pulled together. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the preppy look and you wear it well. Fabulous boots!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...