Monday 25 January 2021

I Love My Dog

 

Here he is.

Literally, a born poser.



How can I compete with Frankie?
Not even four months old and he is posing like a professional.

 
I swear he was trying to give me some tips here.



OK Frankie. I will give it a go.
Eyes right.



What do you think?


Today's skirt is this week's ebay bargain.
It was £5.51 after some fierce last minute bidding.
When it arrived the tag was still attached and it was £29.95.
I am not surprised, it is a lovely textured material and the perfect length for me.




See you soon when I have mastered some of Frankie's moves.

Today I wore:
Boots and Thermal body: M&S
Skirt - H & M from ebay
Tank top : Oasis
Necklace - old, I can't remember







9 comments:

  1. Haha, that's some posh pooch moves!!! Frankie is just gorgeous! The skirt looks great Jane. Esme from the Sewing Bee would approve of the pockets. Lulu xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dear dog you have. Outfit is very pretty, your skirt was a bargain find, doesnt it feel great when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betty.
      Yes I am missing charity shops but loving ebay at the moment. X

      Delete
  3. Frankie is adorable but you aren't too bad either! Your skirt is a lovely shape and really suits you. What a bargain! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like a good bargain is there?! My Moll was a real poser and Lainy is learning fast - it comes naturally to some of them I think! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frankie is showing you the way! I love your emulated pose, Jane. That skirt is very similar to an H&M one I wore recently - it's just a different fabric. Pockets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often feel H & M are very hit and miss but when they get it right they excel. XX

      Delete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...