Thursday 17 October 2013

My New Coat


Having decided to avoid buying purchases from fast fashion trades I decided to try the charity shops for a new coat.
And I have found my new coat.
It was lurking on the rails of the Age UK shop.
Yes, a charity shop.
It was exactly what I was looking for and does look much better on than on the hanger.
It cost £24.99 but I was happy to pay that.
There are signs of very light wear but it is 60% wool, very warm and although a size 10, slightly big which will allow plenty of room for those winter layers.
When you consider a brand new Hobbs coat costs in the region of £350 then it is an absolute bargain.

Happy dance!


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic find and a great price, you save a fortune and charity benefits, winner all round! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! That coat must have been waiting just for you. What a bargain.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Chazza Chic wins every time! The universe delivered as soon as you gave up the fast fashion. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a real bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab coat and what a bargain too!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed a bargain - seems like the shopping fairies were with you.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...