Wednesday 30 October 2013

Fabulous Fashionista #5



I discovered this fabulous fashionista after googling this book I saw in Urban Outfitters.


Paris Street Style by Isabelle Thomas cost £16.99 in the shop and I was almost tempted to buy it but thought I may be able to find it at a better price and discovered it was £10.87 at Amazon.


The book is now on the Christmas list along with a grey scarf like the one my Fabulous Fashionista is wearing, although this one at £89 from Plumo is a bit out of my (and my husband's) price range.

I may well get those knitting needles out.

1 comment:

  1. Like the look, book sounds great. Knitting? I'm knitting socks and it is costing a bundle. For socks. $2 a pair at the corner store. I definitely have to stop thinking about the math and remind myself "hand made".

    Darla

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...