Thursday 25 February 2021

Upside Down

 

I love looking at the world from a different perspective, which has been just as well these past 12 months.

But now there is light at the end of the tunnel and I can't wait for June 21st for three reasons: it's World Yoga Day, my grand-daughter is due and according to one BoJo our topsy turvey lives can find some semblance of normality.


I am so happy I can't stop smiling.

Actually I was laughing at Frankie's antics but never let the truth stand in the way of a good story said my old newspaper editor.

I think he was joking!


Today the weather was beautiful so we took Frankie to the beach and discovered some new slacks.



We walked past the Asparagus Fields - Formby Asparagus is quite a delicacy

They have been growing asparagus here since Roman times according to the National Trust

Formby Asparagus was exported around the world and it is rumoured that it was served to the first class diners on the Titanic.

But as the asparagus isn't ready until May and the Titanic sank in April I will leave you to make your own mind up on that one.


Frankie braved a dip in the sea and we re-booked our three day break in Windermere for May 18th.

The future is bright, the future is orange.

Today I wore:

Orange Sweatshirt, Vest and Leggings by Sweaty Beetty

Trainers by Nike


Namaste.


4 comments:

  1. Happy Yoga Day! That is great news about lifting restrictions. It looks like we are still stuck for another month at least, with no socializing allowed, certainly not any travel that's not absolutely necessary. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and thank you for such a positive post - very uplifting. Looks like July will be a special month for you, how wonderful.
    All good wishes ~ Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Such a joyful and happy post! let's hope people behave themselves over the next few weeks and we really can see a relaxation in restrictions.
    You look fabulous in orange and Frankie gets cuter by the day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a nice sand slack Jane. You and Frankie both look very happy frolicking about. I can feel your June excitement! I love asparagus, so will look out for Formby asparagus. In a previous job, I spent quite some time training in Worcestershire, and found the locally grown asparagus served in the pubs to be delicious, along with some local cider of course, to wash it down! Lulu x

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...