Thursday 4 March 2021

In The Pink (and Blue)


Forgive me bloggers.

It has been seven days since my last post.

It has been a busy one and is set to get busier.

When I look back on my photos of the last week it seems that the sun has created a rare pink and blue bloom in my wardrobe as all my chosen clothes have been in varying shades of the two colours.

So what have I been up to?


As its World Book Day today I created a video for the primary schools where I work using the book, Bark George as a prompt.

I met friends for walks and celebrated by friend Denise's birthday socially distanced of course.


I planted some seeds and managed a few yoga sessions outside.


But then the weather turned cooler and I was back inside.


Paul was on farm duty this weekend so I got to see my favourite pig, Pebbles.


Despite the mud there are lots of new shoots spring out of the ground.


My birthday trainers from my son, Ben arrived.



I cracked on with the baby blanket.




I eked out the last of my birthday flowers in bud vases.
I finished one online course and will start another one tomorrow.
I have also taught lots of online yoga classes.
I think that's all folks.
See you soon.
X









 

5 comments:

  1. Jane, your hair is looking fabulous! Those pretty blues and pinks really suit you and that picture of you knitting the baby's blanket is just lovely.
    It's great that you're so busy. I hate inactivity, I'm like a caged tiger, prowling around looking for stuff to do! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy, love!

    Wow look at you and your yoga poses! You are brilliant! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a busy life you live, full of interest. All good wishes ~ Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jane, the blues and pinks together are lovely, especially the pom poms and baby blanket. Pebbles is real beauty! I love the way Frankie is casually lounging as you pull a spectacular yoga pose. Great trainers and what a good idea to do a World Book Day yoga sesh. Lulu xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the Book Day video- that's very cool! My sister in law illustrated a children's yoga book called Yoga Kats.
    Your outfit is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...