Tuesday 16 March 2021

Kickin' Boots

 

I'm fed up of winter now.

But its still too cold to wear shoes without socks.

I need some boots and I saw these platform white boots in the Asos sale.

I love them.

My husband hates them - he calls them Clown Boots.



He has no taste - obviously - he chose me!


Frankie doesn't care what I wear.
All shoes/boots are equally chewable in his eyes.


In order to hurry the spring along which officially starts on Sunday - I sorted out my wardrobe which was very therapeutic.
While I was watching 'This Is Us' I came across a saying that was new to me - kicking boots.
Do you know what that means?
It made me laugh.
Answer at the end of this post.






Today I wore:
Boots - Asos
Jumpsuit - Next


* urban dictionary definition

kickin' boots: to have sex

E.g I caught them kickin' boots in the back of his pickup truck


6 comments:

  1. Also known as "knocking boots" - I've heard that before! Love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard that saying before. Loving those boots, what do men know anyway?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your boots! I have something similar with buckles.
    I also like This Is Us, kicking boots isn't a saying I'm familiar with but knocking boots I've heard before (I have to wonder - in order to use that phrase do you have to keep your boots on??).
    I'm bored of cold weather now, I want to wear shoes without socks, and go outside without an extra layer (or two).
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you live and learn - a new expression for me. Have a good weekend. Good wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear Jane, I'm pretty sure I've used 'those are kickin' boots' before to complement someone's footwear! :0 ! :0

    I love the boots! I used to have some white suede, almost sci-fi looking ones and Monsieur called them 'storm trooper' boots. That was fine with me, as they made me feel ready to take on the Galaxy. Happy spring to you :) Lulu xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not heard that saying before and I wouldn't have guessed!
    Love the jumpsuit and the boots are cool- never mind what he thinks!

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...