Sunday 27 December 2020

An Eastern Influence

 

Boxing Day and my favourite day of the year.

The madness of Christmas Day is over but the austerity of New Year is still far away.

Time to kick off the heels, unbutton the waistband and grab some pull on leggings while I consume my bodyweight in crisps and cheese washed down with oodles of red wine.

I bought this BNWT petite Kimono from ebay a few weeks ago and was saving it to dress up a dressed down look.




I dressed it down with my leather look leggings and a couple of vest tops to add some layers.


The colours and fabric are so lovely and it will be very versatile.



Here's a back view from when I was chasing Frankie around the garden.



Anything goes on Boxing Day and I had a big fat chip butty on white bread with lots of salt and vinegar and brown sauce for dinner while watching the film Parasite.

One of my favourite Boxing Days ever.

I wore:

Boots - M & S

Leggings - Dorothy Perkins

Vest - Oasis

Kimono - New Look

6 comments:

  1. Hello Jane, after a few days of laying around like Jabba the Hut (feeling too fat to even reach for the iPad), I am catching up on blog reading. It looks like you had a lovely Christmas and congratulations on the lovely grandchild news! I am a big fan of floaty kimono tops and you totally rock it with those leather effect leggings. Lulu xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain Lulu - all my clothes are tighter. I do like to eat!
      X

      Delete
  2. Like Lulu, I'm having an epic blog catch up! Congratulations on the wonderful news about the grandchild and how lovely that the family were able to get together for Xmas.
    You got thoroughly (and deservedly spoilt) with the posh PJs and designer heels! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vix.
      It has been a strange Christmas but lots of pockets of joy. X

      Delete
  3. That's a beautiful Kimono and I like how you styled it!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...