Friday 14 April 2023

Reunited (And it feel so good)



It's the last day and I am feeling blue.I am not sure what to wear but thanks to this Zara Co-Ord that I bought from Vinted last year I have all  bases covered.
Today we are meeting up with our very good friends, Sara and Niall who by complete coincidence are in Gran Canaria at the same time as us.
They are staying in a nearby resort so we catch the local bus to meet up.



Saran and Niall live in Surrey but we met on this holiday  in 2008 when our son and their daughter had a holiday romance.
We both had four children of similar ages and despite living in Surrey they were all Liverpool fans.
Over the years we met up every summer on Eurocamp sites and as the children have grown older we have remained friends vsiting each other's homes almost every year.
In 2019 we enjoyed a week in Lanzarote together and last year we went down to their son's wedding in the Sout Downs.
They are such fun and we just pick upwhere we left off whenver we meet.


It was a beautiful day to catch up and enjoy the sunshine.



I am sure there was talk of Liverpool's latest (woeful) performance!



And so the sun sets on our winter sun break.

It must be time to plan another.


1 comment:

  1. How lovely that your friends were in Gran Canaria t the same time as you. It seems to be the in place this year, so many people I know have been and I've read lots of blog posts about visiting, too.
    The co-ord is fabulous. xxx

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...