Thursday 13 April 2023

It's My Party


It's the day before my birthday which falls on a Saturday which means another day of banging on the building site across from our hotel so we decided to enjoy my birthday a day early by visiting the Amadores Beach Club.

I know my husband so well and his sheepish confession that he hadn't packed a birthday present for me was herded away when I produced this new Dilli Grey dress I had bought myself as I knew he would forget.

I had purchased it using my Vinted sales so it hadn't cost me anything and it hadn't cost him anything. Win win!


Underneath the dress I wore my favourite Tesco swimsuit and we relaxed and enjoyed the chill out area by the pool.



 The music had that soporific vibe and after a morning sunbathing and reading I was ready for lunch.


THe sushi was divine.


And the entertainment was entertaining.



The best birthday party for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. That Dilli Grey dress is absolutely stunning on you, a birthday present you'll wear for ever. I've got the pink version and love it to death! xxx

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...