Thursday 13 April 2023

It's My Party


 Sunday. A blissfully quiet Sunday as its the only day the buildng work across from our hotel is quiet. 
We could enjoy the views, listen to the birdsong and drink a peaceful coffee on the balcony.
You would think it was my birthday. And actually it is.
I got the chance to wear this Nevery Fully Dressed swimsuit - a bithday gift from my mum.


Breakfast was on the beach in Puerto Rico in the sunshine.



Back to the hotel and the chance to laze by the Infinity Pool with a pint of wine or too!



The swimsuit matched the skirt I had bought last year from ebay.

What a way to spend a February birthday!

1 comment:

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...