Thursday 9 March 2023

Saturday Night Sunday Morning

 


We arrived at our hilltop hotel around 5pm on Saturday afternoon which was our 34th wedding anniversary.



So it was a quick unpack and then off down the 650 steps to Puerto Rico for a meal.


Of course I ran out of wardrobe space and made good use of the generous coat hooks!

For our  meal out I wore the preloved Isabel Marant dress in the first photo.

We chose the first restaurant we came to and it was a winner.

Packed at 6pm we got a table right at the front.



The  next morning was a sunny Sunday and I wore these preloved All Saints shorts with a preloved Urban Outfitters belt and my me-made Granny Square top.


Breakfast was an Americano on the beach.


Lunch was a glass of Rose with a Tomato and Cheese Salad.


It is a lovely walk from Puerto Rico to one of my favourite beaches, Amadores.


We clocked up around 20,000 steps each day as we tried to escape the building work going on less than 100m from our balcony.

But more of that next time.


1 comment:

  1. Look at that wardrobe! I don't think I've ever taken that many clothes on holiday, one of these days I'm going to pay for both of us to take checked-in baggage and go mad!
    Fab outfits! I love the me-made crochet vest and how good you look in shorts (giving those youngsters a run for their money!)
    I'm salivating over the tomato and cheese salad.
    What a pain about the building work! xxx

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...