Friday 10 March 2023

Manic Monday

 

The first Monday started well.

We got up about 6am and went to the gym which had an amazing view across the ocean.

Unfortunately, by the time we returned to our balcony for breakfast, work was underway on the building site across the way.

If I say there were four cranes there you get an idea of how big the building site was.




The upside was that we got dressed and went out early to explore in another direction.
I wore this gorgeous green dress I had admired on my daughter in Marbella last year.
She was about to send it to the charity shop because one of the tiers had ripped. 
I got my needle and thread out and it was as good as new.
It is a lovely linen feel.


I loved our walk down to the port as we always passed this cheery art on the wall.


There are lots of lovely viewpoints on the way down too.



We returned at 6pm just as the building work finished but we decided to eat out again and walked back to Amadores.
It was a 28,000 step day.
I have heard Vix talk about Dili Grey and I managed to  get a bargain top in their sale which is now my facourite top ever.


The beach was deserted by the time we got there.


And the paella was delicious.


Tomorrow we try out the local buses.


1 comment:

  1. Jane, I'm lost for words over you in that Dilli Grey top, no wonder you love it, you look bl**dy amazing in it. I hope you've emailed/tagged DG, I know Vickie would be thrilled to bits to see you in it! I think I need one in my life!
    The green dress is a fabulous hand-me-down and looks wonderful next to the mural.
    Love the photo of you and your chap together.
    Would you go back to Gran Canaria? I know the north isn't as sunny as the south but I think you and your husband would love all the walking trails. xxx

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...