Tuesday 28 February 2023

Back to Blighty


 We are back home after our holiday in the gorgeous Gran Canaria.

I had never been to the island before and couldn't believe it when days before we were due to fly off Vix wrote about her trip there too which you can see here.

While Vix stayed in the nothern part of the island, we opted for the sunny south as I was desperate for some sun.

This was the first time my husband and I had been abroad on holiday together since 2019 and after a busy 12-15 months with two grandchildren arriving and a wedding we desperately  needed some 

R & R.

While sadly, our hotel didn't deliver on the promised peace and quiet, the island made up for it.

Today's outfit post is my final holiday outfit - the layering I needed to return from 23 C to 5C.

It started with my Commando faux leather leggings and a River Island Tshirt that I bought on Vinted for £3 and it came with tags still attached.


The New Balance trainers were a birthday present and the hat I bought from a local supermarket the night we arrived for 9 Euros.


The virgin wool dress is by Isabel Marant and I bought it second hand from a fellow blogger. The bag is old from Zara.
And the poncho is from Monsoon which was reduced from £50 to £15 in the sale and was perfect for those chilly evenings.

I will return to the beginning tomorrow but for now Adios.





No comments:

Post a Comment

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...