Thursday 3 January 2013

New Loulou

 
Here is what I found lurking in the Boden sale.
My favourite Loulou dress in my favourite pattern - stripes.
I have to say I am not that impressed with my photography skills in this picture as it looks much better in the mirror.
And if I hadn't been in such a rush I would have swapped the belt for a thinner one and belted it a  notch tighter.
The colours are charcoal and caramel which blend well with a lot of my winter shoes and boots.
As our British weather is pretty foul I expect I shall get at least 9 months a year wear from this dress.
As I ordered this in December it won't come out of my 2013 clothing budget.
 
Today I am off to John Lewis in Liverpool as I have booked an appointment with the stylist for my mum who will turn 70 on January 18th.
I gave her vouchers for Christmas and my daughter and I are hoping to find the perfect outfit for her party.
 
I wore:
Boots - Clarks
Dress - Boden

4 comments:

  1. You look great. That is such a wonderful dress you should buy it in every color/print they make. Happy Birthday wishes to your Mother.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I totally adore this dress. I'd love one in blue - do you get the petite size or the regular one? So far I've ordered dresses in petite but I'm not too sure. The waistline comes really high up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My black dress is a petite size 10 but someties I feel it is a little short. This dress is the regular size but a size 12 and after looking at the picture have decided to send it back as it is a little too big. They had run out os 10s. I think the size 10 regular would have een perfect.

      Delete
  3. Hello Jane,
    New Loulou is great! With different accessories and colors you can wear it at nearly every occasion. I love it with the teal tights and these gorgeous brown boots.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...