Friday 25 January 2013

Be Prepared

 
I am still missing my black boots which I have sent back to Clarks so decided to throw caution to the sartorial winds and wear my wedge wellies to work again.
Did I say they are so comfortable?
And warm?
I wasn't taking any chances on being cold today with several layers underneath this cream top.
Weather, you can throw anything you want at me today.
I am prepared.
 
I wore:
Wellies - Tesco
Jeggings - Marks and Spencer
Thermal layers - Tesco
Cream Top - Next
Cardigan - Karen Millen

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're prepared, the forecast looks awful! How were your feet in the wellies? I swear by those thermal insoles from Poundland! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this, especially like that you've added the necklace to take it a bit less casual.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the good thing with those wellie's they look quite smart enough for work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always manage it to look cute even in warm winter clothes. The cardigan is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looks beautiful and ready!
    I just realized that the country i have to visit on Monday is .. cold. COLD! so i got to pack warm :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cardigan! It's amazing! Kisses x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. rainboots with a heel definitely sound work appropriate! love your cardigan too!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. the cardigan has a great look


    Lady-Pa

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...