Friday 17 May 2013

Workin' It



 
 
Did I mention I had a daughter taking GCSEs, a son taking A-levels and a son taking his Finals this summer?
I may not be as good at Maths as my cleverclogs son but I do know that my equation equals chaos.
 
Yesterday I had no time to post and today is a picture hastily uploaded on my iphone and snapped during a visit to the staff toilets where there is a full length mirror.
 
Phew - thank goodness no-one came in while I was snapping.
 
I am taking some time to relax with my husband this evening.
Hope your weekend is a good one.
 
I wore:
 
Shoes - Clarks
Jeans - Tesco
Jumper - Warehouse

1 comment:

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...