Sunday, 20 July 2014

Happy Fifth Blogging Anniversary To Me


It is five years ago today since I made my first post on this blog.
And to celebrate I have picked five pics from the summer of 2009.
Here is a skirt you may be familiar with and I am still twirling!


Here I am, the proud godmother to my beautiful nephew, Seth.



This photo was taken at the annual Writers In Prison Network conference.
I spent three wonderful years as a writer in residence at a men's prison from 2007 - 2010.


I am not quite sure what I was thinking there - probably, should I have had my hair cut this short?


And finally, one of my favourite striped tops, a look I still love.


22 comments:

  1. Love that last photo, doesn't time fly! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute is that crop(love the outfit too:)! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frocks, red, stripes, and denim - yep, all your faves are present and correct! I really like your hair in the shorter bob actually! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, five years! congrats and happy blogaversary! Hard to believe it has been such a long time and you are looking fabulous as ever.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on sticking with blogging for 5 years. It was really fun looking back at your photo's "in review"

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair short like that, it really suits you! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Fifth Blogging Anniversary! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Jane! Whether you have your hair long or short cut, wearing stripes or lovely dresses you are always fabulous. I look forward to further blogging years with you.
    Sabine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Jane :)
    You're one of the first bloggers I followed and still do.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a long time. I remember you winning my first capsule wardrobe challenge. X

      Delete
  10. Happy blog anniversary. Your's was one of the first blogs I read - are you counting Workthatwardrobe in your anniversary? - and you were the first person ever to leave a comment on my blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember it well. It is five years of this blog. I started workthatwardrobe in 2008!! X

      Delete
  11. Congratulations, I can't imagine five years down the line, have barely started my Blog! All your outfits are lovely but I particularly like the last one, really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why don't you have embarrassing old photos?! You look great in them all! Happy 5th blogiversary!! X

    ReplyDelete