Monday, 28 July 2014

St Lucia

After reading Fab At Any Age I nipped over to the Boden sale and bagged this lovely dress for £23.
It is one of my few, new buys for my holiday in Barcelona in a few weeks' time.
The dress is called St Lucia and I love the Caribbean vibe.
It reminds me of my recent trip to Mexico.
I wore the dress out for a family meal at the weekend when my brother and his family came up.
We had a lovely weekend as the weather was hot and we spent most of Saturday on the beach.
Long may this lovely weather continue.

St Lucia Dress and Sandals - Boden

Beach Dress - French Connection
Sandals - Birkenstock


  1. A great finding this dress! The polka dots and such a cute blue, perfect not only for holidays.
    Sabine xxx

  2. Lovely, fun summer frock & lovely family shots too! X

  3. Lovely pics and a great dress! Lynne x

  4. For a moment there I thought you were in ST LUCIA! then i read the post :)
    I was actually there once, its a beautiful but very poor place :/

  5. Looking good in St Lucia honey! Love it! xx

  6. Gorgeous family looking great at the beach! xxx

  7. Beautiful dress & what a bargain! Looking lovely & relaxed in your photos x

  8. I like both of the dresses. It has been a long time since I saw the French Connection label, almost forgot about it. It looks like you really took advantage of the warm weather you are having.


  9. GREAT dress at a GREAT price!

  10. How fab to be close to a beach. We were just down the road from you at Speke Hall last weekend, hoped you'd have come. xxx

    1. Would loved to have come Vix but I was away on a yoga weekend. X

  11. What a lovely dress and what a gorgeous family you have! x

  12. I am certainly envious of your upcoming holiday, and your pretty new dress!
    Chic on the Cheap

  13. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a great site.The Union Hotel is out favorite restaurant. Alpha XTRM We live in the Santa Rosa area and look forward to heading away to quiet Occidental and especially to the serenity of the Union Hotels patio with the redbud, lilac, and bubbling fountain.