Saturday 10 March 2012

The 2012 Capsule Wardrobe Round-Up


At last, as promised here it is - a round-up of the 2012 Spring Capsule Wardrobe Challenge.
First off we had PleaseMay I who took part for the first time and put together a very elegant capsule.
I loved the boots and the blue.
Then there was Terri who procued a Pariseienne feel to her capsule.
MadamOwl put together a video explaining her choices and it was lovely to hear her views.
Franca, a veteran of the challenge who is always guaranteed to put together a colourful contribution to the challenge also produced a video explaining her choices.
The lovely Emma joined in with a lovely recap of her week explaining what she had learnt from the experience.
Kasmira who has completed the challenge since the first one in 2008 put together a spreadsheet detailing her choices. I wish I was that organised.
Another original challenger is Sheila. I just love her eclectic style.
Biba produced a beautiful capsule. She has such grace.
And finally, the lovely Lorena who gave all of us in the chilly northern hemisphere a taste of summer to come.
If I have missed anyone out please let me know.
Whenever I do the round-up I always think how much higher the bar has been raised by everyone.
Which was your favourite?

5 comments:

  1. It was really good to you, thank you for encouraging me to take part.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for organizing this event. It was fun and challenged me in ways I did not anticipate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing this again, Jane (and as always, I appreciate the link). I always enjoy these challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I didn't participate I'm always inspired by everyone who does. I'm not a shopper but these capsule wardrobes get me in a shopping mood - I actually acquired a new spring outfit :-)

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog via a blogger I follow. She had completed one of your capsule wardrobe challenges and I had to see what it was all about. And I love it, what a cool idea! I would love to get in on the next one you have. I liked seeing what all the other women put together too, it's neat how everyone has their own style.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...