Saturday 24 March 2012

Post Ofsted Celebrations

Ofsted is over.
I can't reveal the full rating yet but I am happy.
Very happy.
Yesterday the senior leadership team bought everyone a drink in the pub to say Thank You for all their hard work.
Today I am celebrating the sunshine.
I just love Spring.
Six months of wonderful light to look forward to.
I started today with a run to the beach and back with the dog.
Around 11am one of my best friends popped in unexpectedly for a cup of coffee which was nice.
Now I am just off to the village on my bike for a snoop around the charity shops.
Happy Days.

I wore:
Shoes - Clarks
Jeans - Top Shop
Top - JD SPorts
Jacket - Zara
Ray Bans - My daughter's

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I bet you'll be glad to finally have your life back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the horror of Ofsted! Glad it went well for you. Hope you found some bargains in the charity shops, love your casual shopping look! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how stressed those Ofsted inspections make my friends, glad it's all over. You look fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, hope the charity shops offered up something wonderful for you.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  5. GLAD ITS OVER... and you look so fresh and pretty in that assemble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great posting I have read. I like your article

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...