Saturday 10 March 2012

Time Marches On

It is already March 10th and I haven't managed to post once this month.
Work is frantic, preparing for OFSTED and all the usual demands of the job, it has been my son's 17th birthday and my PC is still out of action.
Just to show that I haven't disappeared into the blogether here is a collection of snapshots from the month so far.
As Spring peers through the clouds every now and then I am feel myself being drawn to pinks and yellows.
Which colours are calling to you?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like its all been a little crazy!

    Hope your son had a great 17th.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look with the blue blouse! Will you get a spring break?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all for the pink and mint :)

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...