Tuesday 28 February 2012

Smash And Grab

Just a quickie while my son has nipped out for football practice.
I have his laptop for just a few minutes after I attend to all my other online business which means this is just a quick smash and grab.
Later this week I should be able to spend more time writing a round-up of The 2012 Capsule Wardrobe Challenge.
Thank You to everyone who took part.
Each time I take the challenge it gets a little bit easier.

Today I wanted a simple go-to outfit.
This brown cord skirt and cream Boden top is so easy to wear.
We just heard that OFSTED will be visiting out college in a few week's time so blogging may have to take a back seat for a while.
Hope you all have a great week.

Today I wore:
Boots - Clarks
Skirt - M & Co
Top - Boden
Cardigan - Tesco

3 comments:

  1. Simple and elegant - a good go-to outfit!
    Good luck with Ofsted. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you Jane, it seems to get a little easier each time. Maybe we all have some "experience" now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading the roundup. What is OFSTED? It sounds ominous.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...