Saturday 18 February 2012

It's A Wrap

This is a new addition to my wardrobe courtesy of Gap's sale.
It is such an easy dress to wear and as I got my wheels back after the car was repaired it was a busy day catching up on errands.
In the evening I went out for a few drinks with friends to celebrate my forthcoming birthday (Sunday).
On my birthday I plan on having a lazy morning - reading the papers with tea and toast.
Later,I will watch my 16-year-old son play football whil emy eldest son takes my youngest son to watch Liverpool FC play.
In the early eveningmy husband, daughter and mum will join me at the cinmea to watch Warhorse which will be followed by an Indian takeaway.
What would be your perfect birthday?

4 comments:

  1. My perfect birthday was my 40th spent in Venice with hubby.

    happy birthday for Sunday hun. Hope you have a great day.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I love your new dress with the boots. have a wonderful time with your family : >

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I really like your new dress. Enjoy War Horse - it's supposed to be very moving. Looking forward to the Capsule Wardrobe Challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday a day late. I like the dress a lot, wrap dresses are one of my favorite styles.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...