Tuesday 7 February 2012

Tuesday: Browned Off

Browned Off!
Not me - my outfit.
I am feeling much better today - helped in no small part by your very kind comments.
Thank You.
Although I do love red I want to save it for the weekend.
Tomorrow I will be in the pink as I bought away my black mood with some lunchtime retail therapy.
I managed to fit in a dash to Next in between buying grapes, clear cups and a tin of custard for my trainee teacher son who will be teaching some Liverpool schoolchildren all about density tomorrow.
Yes, I know - retail therapy is so wrong, on so many levels in these times of austerity but sometimes nothing like the thrill of a new purchase can take away those winter blues.




Today I wore:
Boots - Clarks
Skirt - Matalan
Top - M & Co

3 comments:

  1. I understand the retail therapy. I've struggled with it too. I have a post coming up tomorrow about impulse buying.

    Glad to see you feel better- and you look very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your feeling brighter today hun. Looking forward to seeing your pink number!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes retail therapy is ALL you need to pick yourself up :)

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...