Friday 24 February 2012

Capsule Wardrobe Challenge Day 5

The final day of the challenge and I feel as if there are still many more outfits to go.
It was read heart day today at college,a fun day to raise funds for the British Heart Foundation which was timely as I just found out that one of my students has a serious heart condition.
We all had to wear red and I chose my red polka dot blouse and my red heart necklace.
As the challenge ends please leave a message in the comments box so that I can write a round-up.

I wore:
Boots - Clarks (Wear 2)
Dress - Marks & Spencer (Wear 3)
Shirt - H & M (Wear 2)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great challenge. I completed it and enjoyed it fully.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got all of my posts up this afternoon. I had to post them in batches because of my work schedule. I loved the challenge and it really had me thinking about my unwritten rules, as well as the value of a "French" wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun blouse and looks great under the dress.

    I posted my recap in video format here: http://madam0wl.blogspot.com/2012/02/drop-of-tea-capsule-daily-clip-montage.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blouse is stunning and looks fab on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This set worked really well I think. I liked all the outfits you created but this last one is my favorite.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for this week. I love this blouse :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you had a very cute week! I love that the outfits are so cohesive (unlike my extremly varied... thing going on)and red and black is such a classic!

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...