Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Capsule Wardrobe Challenge Day 2

I wore this black pencil skirt from Next for the first time today.
It took me a while to realise why I was struggling to walk - I had forgotten to snip the cotton holding the slit at the back together.
It was a busy day at college today and although I have only been at the college for 6 months there are whispers that our role may no longer exist next year.
Just when you thought it was safe to relax.......

Today I wore:
Shoes - Clarks (Wear 2)
Black Skirt - Next (Wear 1)
Blouse - H & M (Wear 1)
Cardigan - Dorothy Perkins (Wear 1)

5 comments:

  1. I've definitely forgotten to cut my kick pleats free before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that blouse, you look fab in red! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I knew I would love the blouse when I saw your entire collection. Simply beautiful. Do your best to ignore the whispers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red polka dots! Sorry not participating this go-round. I am loving your looks so far though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blouse is magnificent! Try not to worry about your job, worrying never changes anything...

    ReplyDelete