Tuesday 21 February 2012

Capsule Wardrobe Challenge Day 2

I wore this black pencil skirt from Next for the first time today.
It took me a while to realise why I was struggling to walk - I had forgotten to snip the cotton holding the slit at the back together.
It was a busy day at college today and although I have only been at the college for 6 months there are whispers that our role may no longer exist next year.
Just when you thought it was safe to relax.......

Today I wore:
Shoes - Clarks (Wear 2)
Black Skirt - Next (Wear 1)
Blouse - H & M (Wear 1)
Cardigan - Dorothy Perkins (Wear 1)

5 comments:

  1. I've definitely forgotten to cut my kick pleats free before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that blouse, you look fab in red! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I knew I would love the blouse when I saw your entire collection. Simply beautiful. Do your best to ignore the whispers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red polka dots! Sorry not participating this go-round. I am loving your looks so far though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blouse is magnificent! Try not to worry about your job, worrying never changes anything...

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...