Friday 10 February 2012

Normal Service Will Resume As Soon As Possible

The rest of this week's outfits are stored on our PC which has crashed.
Tomorrow we are off to London for our 23rd Wedding Anniversary so I will leave you with a repeat of my capsule wardrobe post from last weekend.
We are going to see James Corden in the sell-out One Man Two Guvnors, enjoy an evening tour of London and a partake of a champagne afternoon tea.
I was determined not to buy anything new as I am on an economy drive.
I have spent some time thinking about what I can wear.

I have whittled it down to:
1 black skirt - Gap
Red Cord Dress which can be worn as a skirt - H & M
Red patterned top - Primark
Black long sleeve top - H & M
Black Polo - Next
Selection of gold and silver jewellery
Red scarf - Marks & Spencer
Faux leopardskin scarf - Tesco
1 hat - Asos
1 pair of leather gloves - Primark
1 massive black velvet coat which I bought in 1995 - Four Seasons
1 pair of flat boots - Clarks
1 pair of black ankle boots- Clarks
1 pair of black tights
1 pair of black lacy tights
1 pair of red tights
Selection of underwear (not pictured)

I will probably travel down in the red dress and polo neck and flat boots and wear the black skirt and patterned top to the theatre.
All of the items will not be creased and can be washed and dried on a radiator if needed and won't need an iron.
I am hoping layers will keep out the cold and my big warm coat will do the rest.

This is all very good practice for The 2012 Capsule Wardrobe Challenge.
Don't forget to sign up in the comments box.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Hopefully you had a great time in London in spite of the freezing temperatures. Love you red dress. Ciao. A.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thаnks for shaгing your thoughts on bisοn.

    Regards
    Feel free to visit my site ; manolo blahnik new york

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...