Long-time readers of my blog will remember that I love a multiway dress.
This American Apparel dress has been worth its £28 price tag as it has accompanied me on at least four holidays.
However, I have found a new multi-way dress from Primark at the unbelievable price of £10.
It doesn't look much on the hanger but I couldn't wait to try it out when I got home.
1. First off, the maxi skirt, tied at the side and worn with a vest top.
2. A strapless dress tied at the side.
3. Strapless again, tied in a bow at the back.
4. The ties tucked down the back to create straps.
5. Strapless and tied at the front.
6. Cap sleeves.
7. Twisted at the front and secured with a brooch.
8. One shoulder.
I am sure there are more ways to wear this but it will defintely be in my hooiday suitcase this year.