Saturday 18 May 2013

Eight Ways To Wear A £10 Dress.

Long-time readers of my blog will remember that I love a multiway dress.
This American Apparel dress has been worth its £28 price tag as it has accompanied me on at least four holidays.
However, I have found a new multi-way dress from Primark at the unbelievable price of £10.

 
It doesn't look much on the hanger but I couldn't wait to try it out when I got home.
 
 
1. First off, the maxi skirt, tied at the side and worn with a vest top.
 
 
 
2. A strapless dress tied at the side.
 

3. Strapless again, tied in a  bow at the back.

 
4. The ties tucked down the back to create straps.
 
 
5. Strapless and tied at the front.
 

6. Cap sleeves.
 
 
7. Twisted at the front and secured with a brooch.
 
 
8. One shoulder.
 
I am sure there are more ways to wear this but it will defintely be in my hooiday suitcase this year.
 

 

14 comments:

  1. Wow, I never would have thought of all those styles! And you haven't even mixed it yet with a cardi, or scarf, or belt, or bolero jacket, or...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how cool is that? I think my favorites are the one with the brooch and the skirt...but they are all pretty. Great bang for the buck, as we say in the US :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always so fascinated with videos for garments like this...but I have not yet bought one! I like many of these stylings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not the same quality as my Butter dress but it will be good for one summer.

      Delete
  4. talk about getting that cost per wear down pretty quick! great purchase!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my mission to make this 50p per wear this summer!

      Delete
  5. Wow Jane ! this is what i call maximizing a dress! How very clever, i would have probably done 2 looks but you outdid yourself. I'd write to the brand and tell them about it as they probably have no idea that so much can be accomplished with one dresss-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress....my favorite looks is the skirt with the tie at the side. How fun this one is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I need to bet a better top to make it work better with the maxi skirt.

      Delete
  7. What a versatile piece, it's all you'll need for a holiday. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, you couldn't do a step by step how to or take pictures of your back. weird request i know but very time i try these i just fail. i can do the first one and that's about it. if you could thanks

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...