Thursday 2 May 2013

Breton Boden


I love my new Boden top .
I have had another wardrobe clear out and eBay sale.
I am planning to use the proceeds to replace some of my tired staples with better quality clothing.
This top cost £25 and has a lovely sheen and weight to it .
It also has a great curved shape at the bottom which means it looks lovely tucked in or left loose.
And because of the quality it looks perfect at work and will be a useful weekend addition to my wardrobe.

I wore:
Boots - Clarks
Skirt - Ralph Lauren
Top - Boden

6 comments:

  1. I love your French chic look! It suits you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a great look for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quality of Boden and they do stripes so well. This looks lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a Boden Breton last year, have worn it loads and it is still going strong, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like navy with a splash of tan, very classy! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it...love everything about it, but especially adore those boots.

    Tres chic :)

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...