Thursday 30 May 2013

Sunshine Scarf


 
 
Here's one of April's scarves.
Coral is my colour of summer 2013 and this scarf co-ordinates beautifully with my denim shirt.
The sun has started to come out again and I am going to make the most of my last few days off work.
I have used the rainy days for cleaning and sorting and I really feel as if I deserve some warm, lazy garden days reading my book in the sun.
Although I have to confess I spent yesterday afternoon in the cinema watching The Great Gatsby.
Despite some critical reviews I decided to go anyway and I am glad I did as I thoroughly enjoyed the film as did my mum, 15-year-old daughter and 13-year-old son who were with me.
And with Orange Wednesday (2 for 1) our family trip cost less than £20 even with popcorn and chocolate!
 
I wore:
Shoes not seen (Clarks)
Jeans - Tesco
Shirt - Barcelona Shop
Scarf - School Gate Style
 

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scarf!!!!!!!!
    The Great Gatsby is fantastic film went to see it as well at the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the scarf. I don't think I own one piece of coral colored clothing. Sounds like you had a nice day at the movies.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, glad to hear you liked the flick, I'm thinking of going this weekend to see it. That scarf is perfect -- it combines the blue of your denim jacket w/the coral of your jeans. You look cute and ready to bask in the sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been admiring a few of Avril's scarves this one is gorgeous and it goes so well with your jeans. I absolutely adore coral in he summer - I have so much of it in my wardrobe nd I can't wait for sunny days to wear it again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I will go and see it after all then! I love the colours you have put together here - I love coral, but don't often put blue with it and I don't know why . It looks lovely on you. May copy this with my coral skinnies and blue jacket...... :) X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great scarf! I haven't been to the pictures in ages! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to see you sitting in the sun! Maybe the sunny weather is coming up to us too. I hope so!
    The scarf is marvellous, I love the coral and blue pattern. And I love your coral jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - it looks fantastic on you Jane! So chuffed to see it actually on someone and worn so well. Am going to share this link on the blog - Thank you so much x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The coral is a gorgeous color on you. Did the film make you want to dress in 20s styles?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The scarf is perfect with your shirt and jeans, you look very happy and relaxed in the sunshine, Jane! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...