Sunday 12 May 2013

Bare Naked Lady

 
Bet that got you!
But yes, today fellow bloggers I took the plunge and went bare.
Legs that is.
These legs have been covered by tights, trousers, leggings or boots for what seems like forever.
I am not a  big fan of my legs so this knee length skirt eased the way.
It cost a tenner from Tesco and I think I will get my money's worth this summer.
I plan to try it dressed up with a shirt for work and take it easy with a vest and flip flops in the summer.
Yes, I am still  hoping that there will be a summer.
 
I wore:
Shoes - Converse
Cami/Vest - Marks and Spencer
Shirt - Matalan
Skirt - Tesco

6 comments:

  1. See, this is where your flair for fashion really shows once again...I would never have paired these things together, and yet they work BEAUTIFULLY -- the shirt looks terrific w/the skirt and the shoes are adorable. Very beachy, too, I might add.

    You look stylish and comfy and ready for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are brave - I'm back in thermal leggings under my dress today - it's freezing! Loving the stripe skirt. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a very similar skirt from Asda, I love it. I like your denim addition xx

    fabulousso40s.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, we can but hope! I admire your optimism, it's been cold, wet and windy here... The stripey skirt looks lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. If your tween is into paint-ball you can take everyone to
    play paint-ball. At the end of the party all of the
    papers write down who they think was the prohibition
    agent. That is the new craze in on the internet gaming, and numerous girls
    and teens are possessing a blast.

    Also visit my blog hannah montana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, you will get a lot of hits on this post...not just because you look great but for that smart post title :)

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...