Tuesday 28 May 2013

Red Trousers






I haven't worn my red trousers for a while for the simple reason: I couldn't fit in them.
Happily, I can finally do up the button and not feel like I am being sliced in half.
I haven't worn the scarf or jacket for a while either but they all seem to go together.
Good news on the satin shirt front - I found one at La Redoute and I am waiting for it to arrive.
I will keep you posted.

Today I wore:
Shoes - Clarks
Jeans and Scarf - New Look
Jacket - Miss Selfridge

8 comments:

  1. Nice...
    I have not worn mine either but it's because I am having them hemmed (finally!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute -- love the carmel colors of the bag & scarf combined w/the red...you look like a rock star :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely and edgy look. I like this combo.

    xoxo Ra

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit and a brilliant photo. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pants look great. Can't wait to see the satin blouse, it sounds like something I would like to own.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...