Sunday 19 May 2013

Here Comes The Sun (Again)

 
Well it is a sunny Sunday and I am enjoyng wearing a T-shirt without the need for a jacket/cardigan/jumper.
This morning I went for a lovely three mile run to the beach and back with the dog followed by a Cher's New Attitude legs workout.
I first tried that in the 1980s and it is still the best - by a mile.
Now I must really get some cleaning done.
 
Or on second thoughts I may make hay relax while the sun shines!
 
I hope this sun is shining where you are.



Here's a close-up of my new necklace.
 
I wore:
Shoes - Clarks
Jeans - Tesco
Top - Warehouse
Necklace - Next

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful necklace, Jane! I love the turqouise with the gold. I also love your striped to with the rounded seam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute clothes & awesome necklace!

    Not sunny here...pouring rain, but at least it's not cold -- 70 degrees -- so only a light jacket (& umbrella) needed.

    Enjoy your lovely day in your lovely outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing necklace - it really elevates your outfit!

    We've been getting a lot of sun these days - 90+degrees - summer is here in Houston!
    ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great necklace, and lots of lovely sunshine too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its sunny on my side of the world !
    I also went for a walk and took the dogs with me.... even got an arm tan.
    I think your necklace is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...