Friday 31 May 2013

Maxi Friday


Off for a pedicure this morning so need to make sure my legs are fully accessible for that long soak and lower leg massage.
As a runner I find that pedicures are not just a luxury but a necessity - well that's my excuse and I am sticking to it!
After lunch I will take mum to our local garden centre for a look around and no doubt a stop off at the cafe.
Tonight I am off out on a date night with my husband.
It is the last day of my half term break and I want to make sure I am fully refreshed for the week ahead.

 
I wish you all a lovely weekend.
 
Jane X
 
I wore:
Sandals - Boden
Skirt - Primark
Shirt - Barcelona Shop
Necklace - Principles.


6 comments:

  1. It all sounds wonderful -- and you look comfy and chic...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess I envy you, seeing you sitting in the sun planing gardening actions for the weekend.
    Here it is still raining.
    You look marvellous in this skirt and with the cute roman style sandals.
    Have a great weekend Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your night! I do like you in longer length skirts. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely maxi, hope you had a really good night out. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm, I'm never had a pedicure, but our "training" may warrant one soon. Hope you have a romantic date night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a denim shirt like yours.... and there will always be a good excuse for a pedi ;)

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...