Friday 24 May 2013

A cold wind blows



 
So it's back to the woolly jumper.
I have three layers on here and still I filled up my hot water bottle to work at my desk.
I think I may be coming down with something.
 
And probably will as we break up from college for a week today.
 
No more work until Jun 3rd now.
At least no paid work.
As the house is being redecorated I will be spending the next three days getting ready.
 
Hope you have more exciting plans for the weekend.
 
I wore:
Shoes - Clarks
Jeans - Tesco
Shirt - Spanish shop
Jumper - Boden
Necklace - Next

6 comments:

  1. Redecorating sounds like fun but also a lot of work. Stay bundled up if it is cold. The weather this time of year can be so changeable.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's freezing, isn't it? Love the jumper but where are your socks? If my feet are cold the rest of me is, too.
    Enjoy your week off, I'm sellingg at 4 vintage fairs this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours in this outfit and the stripes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found a cute way to brave the cold wind. The sweater is beautiful, I love the color.
    Keep well and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even the BBC weatherman admitted that it was like January now. I'm back in winter clothes and boots after a brief summery interval two weeks ago.

    We are just relaxing this w/e but wondering how you could go out today without socks? Brrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, it's that lovely color combo of blue & coral -- gorgeous on you. Hope you feel better and can enjoy at least a little relaxation :)

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...