Monday 28 June 2021

The Name of The Rose


Welcome to our world, Heidi Rose Gallagher.

Here is a photo of our first meeting when she was a day old.

Heidi arrived on Saturday morning, June 26th at 7.36am weighing 8 pounds 3 ounces.

A true water baby, while her mum spent her labour in the water, Heidi arrived in her caul which apparently means she is in for some good luck throughout her life.

I started knitting this blanket in March and posted about it here,

I also gave a clue about her name here.



My son and his wife are both teachers and caring for little ones is second nature. They have taken to parenting like ducks to water. They are so chilled and happy.



This little girl has such a lovely mum and dad and doting grandparents on both sides of the family,

I had saved this special dress for this special occasion and every time I wear it, it will remind me of our gorgeous baby girl.

I wore:
Dress - Jigsaw
Trainers - Stan Smiths



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jane! What a lovely name for a lovely girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to you all, she's a beautiful baby and I love her name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a cutie Jane!!! And such a beautiful name too. That looks like the best squidgy cuddle! Big congratulations to you and your family xXxXx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all of you! What a lovely name and an absolutely fabulous dress, too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! She is precious and such a beautiful name!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...