Friday 30 August 2013

Shopping With Mother



My daughter and I went for a shopping trip today in a bid to spruce up our A/W wardrobes.
And after much deliberations this is what I bought.

A Paul Costelloe jacket in TK Maxx reduced from £195 to £34.95.
Just what I was looking for - a heavyweight jacket that will keep me warm in winter and act as a mini coat in autumn.

A Top Shop blouse in ivory which was reduced from £38 to £30 .
I was looking for a top which would look good on its own and stand up to layering above and on top.
A heavyweight knit striped top that would stand alone and offer layering options.
A bargain at £16 from M and Co.

In a bid to steer away from black I opted for this soft knit from Gap in a light grey. It was £34.95 but I had a 20% off coupon.

I am hoping these buys will see me through the next two seasons and beyond.

I wore:
Shoes - Clarks
Jeans - Gap
Top - Dorothy Perkins
Jacket - Primark
Bag - Clarks



4 comments:

  1. Nice purchases. My favorite is the soft grey sweater. I can picture it serving really well for the upcoming seasons.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were very sucessfull! Lovely things with many options to be worn. My favorite is the lace top. I look forward to see how you combine it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ivory blouse it divine - it puts me un such a good mood to have a succesful shipping trip.
    Makes me feel like i won something even though i paid for it all -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely purchases - esp the blouse! I have something similar from Mint Velvet and it's a pleasure to wear. BTW, just bought one of those money boxes and have started saving my £2's and 20p's for my shopping fund...thanks for the idea! Ax

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...