Friday 23 August 2013

Back To Work

 
Back to work albeit briefly.
The college opened to enrol new students after results day.
It was lovely to see so many excited and enthusiastic students who are climbing the walls after a summer off and desperate to  get back to some routine.
And that includes my daughter who, after getting her results yesterday, decided to enrol at the sixth form college where I work.
I think it will be a very steep learning curve for us both!
 
Thankfully, she did very well and we are very proud of our clever daughter.
I will be off again next week and back to the grindstone from September 2nd.
Secretly, I am looking forward to it.
 
Hope you  have a happy Bank Holiday weekend.
 
I wore:
Shoes - Clarks
Jeans - Gap
Top - H & M
Jacket - Gap

6 comments:

  1. It's always hard to go back to work after an amazing vacation...good luck!

    We are going to Burning Man in 2 days - the official "town" is called Black Rock City, about 2-4 hours north of Reno in Nevada. Excited and a bit nervous for going a whole week this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always crave the routine when the holidays near the end - this year it will be nice to get away from the builders, although the weather has been so consistently good we have spent a lot of time out and about anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never crave routine and am dreading the early mornings associated with Charlie going back to school! Well done to your daughter xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO looking forward to the back to school routine! Congrats on your daughter's results and how lovely that you'll be in the same college together. Love that spotty jacket - looks great on, Ax

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure I would not mind having summers off, but I do understand that sometimes we crave routine and structure, and without work to keep us in line, it's easy to slip into bad, lazy patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful
    nike nfl jersey code http://www.hotwhole.com

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...