Tuesday 23 July 2013

The Beach




 
I am fortunate in living within walking distance of this lovely beach.
 

When the children were little we would go all the time in the holidays.
Now it's me and my husband and the dog.
The children still go but now they cycle down and meet their friends.
Living on the West Coast means we get amazing sunsets.
A few years ago there was a whale washed up on the shore.
Some people have found fossils but we never have.
Further up from where we walk are the remains of England's first ever lifeboat station.
We will be swapping this beach soon for one where we can actually swim in the sea - you can't have everything!



I wore:
Shoes - Converse
Skirt - South
Top - Warehouse





6 comments:

  1. I'd love to live near a beach, you lucky thing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love being near water (not actually in it, though...); there's a lake in my hometown and I often go for a hike around it, it's lovely. The children love swimming in it in the summer, we were there just yesterday :)

    Enjoy your upcoming holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so wonderful to live near the water - truly a luxury I can't imagine living without.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beach looks like a great place to take walks even if you can't go swimming there.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i love that you can just go and take walks there....

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...